Crime Analysis Organizations & Information
- IACA – International Association of Crime Analysis
- IACA Resource Center
- IALEIA International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts
- Association of Crime & Intelligence Analysts Resources
- The Canadian Society of Evidence-Based Policing
- Deborah Osborne: Analysts’ Corner
- Wikipedia entry on Crime Analysis
King County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) is seeking candidates with the drive and experience to provide critical tactical and strategic analysis of crime related to Metro Transit operations and services.
The Senior Crime Analyst for King County Sheriff’s Office (KCSO) is a great opportunity for an experienced, data-driven crime analyst to manage all aspects of crime analysis for Metro Transit Police. The Metro Transit Police Department is responsible for providing policing of King County Metro Transit’s bus system and routes across the county, and ensuring safety during Metro’s more than 400,000 daily boardings.
Candidates must complete an online employment application at www.kingcounty.gov/jobs with employment history going back at least ten years, if applicable, and all relevant experience that exceeds ten years.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please contact Brannon Mark, at 206-263-1885 or by email at email@example.com
The Washington State Gambling Commission (WSGC) is seeking highly skilled and qualified candidate to fill our Criminal Intelligence Officer positon. This full-time position is located at our field office in Federal Way, Washington and reports to Mike Boone.
As an Intelligence Officer you will contribute to the mission of the Gambling Commission through multiple aspects. Specifically you will have the opportunity to perform threat assessments, risk analysis, and aid in dataresearching. You will apply various analytical techniques to determine potential risks to the public, local, state andfederal personnel, holdings and infrastructures.
Please click here to apply for and learn more about this positon and please feel free to forward this opportunity to any of your contacts whom you believe may be interested in applying.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Human Resource Consultant
Human Resources Division | WA State Gambling Commission
4565 7th Ave SE | Lacey, WA 98503 | PO Box 42400 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: (360) 486-3459| f: (360) 486-3624
OPEN SOURCE RESOURCES
- Search.org – Training and resources for internet investigations
- Osintcurio.us – Events, blogs, webcasts, and how-to’s about open source investigations and related topics
- OsintTechniques – On this website you will find information and resources to conduct open source internet research
- IntelTechniques – Open source training and tools
- searchmybio – Search Instagram user bios
- hunch.ly – Web Capture Tool Designed For Online Investigations
- MIDASearch – Directory of useful open source websites for intelligence gathering
- booleanstrings – List of some Sourcing, Internet Research, and Social Recruiting Tools and Resources
- osintframework.de – This free resource is dedicated to search and used for training purposes
- MarcKranat– List of useful osint tool and links
- Plessas.net – Social media, subject matter and technical experts skilled in collecting and applying open-source information
- osintcombine.com – Open source intelligence training and tools
- netbootcamp – Open source training and tools
- HetheringtonGroup – Online Investigative practitioners and training/consulting specialists
- ToddingtonIntl – Online Investigative practitioners and training/consulting specialists
- bellingcat – Online investigations reports and techniques
- Seattle University – Crime Analysis Certificate Program
- Pierce College – Crime Analysis and Investigation Certificate
- Portland State University – Advanced Crime Analysis Certificate
- Sacramento State College of Continuing Education – Crime and Intelligence Analysis certificate program